Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who's Following?

I am inspired by those of you out there who are reading my posts and checking in from time to time. I am extreamly curious to know who all of you are!

Please take a moment to reply to this post with a simply message- Let me know how we are connected: Are you a former student or the family member of a student? Are you a member of my family or a friend of a family member? Are you a friend- or the friend of a friend? Did you stummble on the blog and are here following links to other blogs and such?

Just curious to know who is responsible for making the visitor counter rise so steadily (with the exception of my mom and me checking in three time a day)!
Thanks for following:>)

Sincerely, Karen
This is the only photo I had readily on hand! With the holidays fast approaching I wanted to share this product. While I should be making pie crust from scratch- I love this product! (Thanks Amy)


Cortland apples are my preferred choice for apple pie.

4 comments:

  1. I came here because I did the following search on Google Blogsearch:

    eggs "omega 3" blogurl:blogspot.com

    Obviously, I was searching for comments in Blogspot blogs about omega 3 and eggs, which led me to your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for those chicks to start laying. Ray would like a piece of your apple pie. Joz [aka mom]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I would check in because you asked me too (several times). I had to go to your facebook page to get the blog address. Guess I should bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dry Sailor- send me a link to your website- I'll add your site to places to visit:>)
    Thanks for checking in...and thanks for managing Palmer Photography's (your son's) website. It is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete